first of all, make sure you have the activation code (mcafee activation online) on the retail card And it is 25 digit alphanumeric activation code. Now I will show you step by step:-
- First of all, go to page www.mcafee.com/activate And now you have a place, where you can put the activation code
- seems like this? then you are at right place. Hence put the activation code here and click on submit.
- As a result, now you are on the next, where it will ask you to login to your Mcafee account
- Probably you do not have a mcafee account , then just create one with the register option.
- If you are done with the account and email verification. You can login inside your Mcafee account.
- Seems like we are almost done. Just see the download links. Click on that, now it will create a code which will be used during installation. Just note it down.
- Finally, run the downloaded file and follow the positive steps (i.e. yes, run, save, continue) In order to complete the installation.
Follow the tips below for successful activation and installation of the retail card online
- So make sure you have entered the correct product key to activate your McAfee.
- Also, check you have the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 package installed to avoid installation error like ” McAfee Installation incomplete “
- Make sure that the internet explorer is your default browser. ( In some cases )
- Due to some conflicting programs (like any other antivirus). So remove such programs.
- If any problem is happening you can run MCPR, Preinstall tool and Virtual technician programs of McAfee to troubleshoot installation issues
How can we help you with McAfee Activation and Installation Online?
- While you redeem your McAfee Retail Card product correctly
- Check system compatibility and required software.
- To login to your account or with restoring old account
- Diagnose your operating system for better speed and optimization
- Additionally cleanup all the conflicting software’s along with junk files in your PC
- We can install all the required and important updates of your OS
//www.imcafeecomactivate.com/ is an independent support provider on On-Demand Remote Technical Services For McAfee Security products. Use Of McAfee Name, logo, trademarks & Product Images is only for reference and in no way intended to suggest that //www.imcafeecomactivate.com/ Technology has any business association with McAfee. McAfee trademarks, Names, logo, and Images are the property of their respective owners, //www.imcafeecomactivate.com/ disclaims any ownership in such conditions.